About East Midlands Airport Property
With over 100 tenants, East Midlands Airport is home to a mix of aviation businesses, from passenger airlines to cargo integrators. In addition, our site boasts the high quality Pegasus Business Park with tenants including Price Waterhouse Coopers and e.on in a prime location at the intersection of the M1, M42 and A50.
The commercial property portfolio at East Midlands extends to over 218 acres and is managed by our in-house Property Team. Dedicated to the Airports business needs, this team provides a specialist focus committed to enhancing the portfolio.
Since its opening, East Midlands Airport has encouraged the development of a thriving and balanced air cargo community – and now the airport is home to major International cargo operators including DHL, Royal Mail, UPS and TNT.
Why Choose East Midlands Airport
- We have a dedicated Property team based on the Airport site to manage the property facilities and services, providing quick and professional advice to all property matters.
- We offer flexible lease terms
- You will get an instantly recognisable and prestigious address
- We have accommodation ranging in size and type from small starter office units to large transit sheds.
- We are centrally located with convenient transport links by road, rail and air.
- We have an on-site Facilities Management team and an extensive database of contractors, who are able to deal with most property needs.
The East Midlands Airport Property Team aim to provide excellent customer service, whatever your property requirements. We can help with office, warehouse or land requirements and are confident we can help your business move forward. To view the properties that are currently available click here or to discuss your property requirement please contact us.