Independent Consultative Committee
The Independent Consultative Committee (ICC) is the formal body in charge of liaison between East Midlands Airport and our neighbouring communities.
It operates according to Government guidelines and representatives from local authorities, amenity and user groups meet on a quarterly basis.
According to the Liaison Group of UK Airport Consultative Committees, an ICC "seeks to hold the precarious balance between the interests of civil aviation, of passengers and other users of the airport and of people living in the area, and of the local environment."
There is now one General ICC meeting and two sub-committee meetings; MENT (Monitoring, Environment, Noise and Track) and TEP (Transport, Economic Development and Passenger Service).
This enables more frequent dialogue between the ICC and the airport.
- UNAPPROVED MEETING MINUTES 25 OCTOBER 201305/02/2014 14:26:13
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES 15 FEBRUARY 201305/02/2014 14:20:31
- APPROVED MINUTES OF GENEREL MEETING 21 JUNE 201305/02/2014 14:16:57
- APPROVED MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 19 OCTOBER 201230/01/2013 15:41:22
- UNAPPROVED MEETING MINUTES 27 SEPTEMBER 201305/02/2014 14:35:23
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES MENT 31 MAY 201305/02/2014 14:32:34
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES MENT 25 JANUARY 201305/02/2014 14:29:45
- APPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 28 SEPTEMBER 201230/01/2013 15:41:22