Independent Consultative Committee
The Independent Consultative Committee (ICC) is the formal body in charge of liaison between East Midlands Airport and our neighbouring communities.
It operates according to Government guidelines and representatives from local authorities, amenity and user groups meet on a quarterly basis.
According to the Liaison Group of UK Airport Consultative Committees, an ICC "seeks to hold the precarious balance between the interests of civil aviation, of passengers and other users of the airport and of people living in the area, and of the local environment."
There is now one General ICC meeting and two sub-committee meetings; MENT (Monitoring, Environment, Noise and Track) and TEP (Transport, Economic Development and Passenger Service).
This enables more frequent dialogue between the ICC and the airport.
- UNAPPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 5 JUNE 201519/11/2015 14:39:58
- APPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 6 FEB 201519/11/2015 14:27:26
- APPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 19 SEPT 1419/11/2015 14:18:41
- APPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 6 JUNE 201419/11/2015 14:12:33
- APPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 31 JAN 201421/08/2014 10:41:35
- UNAPPROVED MINUTES OF MENT MEETING 19 JUNE 201519/11/2015 15:18:50
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES TEP 20 FEB 201519/11/2015 15:14:02
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES TEP 3 OCT 201419/11/2015 15:08:11
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES TEP 20 JUNE 201419/11/2015 14:58:06
- APPROVED MEETING MINUTES TEP 14 FEB 201421/08/2014 11:10:38