Job Title: Passenger Services Agent
Hours: Shift work, average of 25 hours per week, covering a 24 hour operation. (£6.51 per hr). (Fixed Term Contract) scheduled to finish 31st October 2013
- To deal efficiently and sensitively with airline customers and to provide all relevant information to ensure that they are completely satisfied with the check-in service.
- To consistently enter accurate customer information into the check-in system, by using the provided equipment in the optimum manner, in order to ensure ticket details and customer requests are recorded correctly.
- To ensure all customer baggage is always dealt with in the appropriate manner, to ensure that airline security and Servisair requirements are met fully on every occasion, in order to protect passengers and staff and meet legislative requirements.
- To consistently work in a safe and effective manner, to ensure that any action taken does not cause a risk either to themselves or any other party. To promptly implement appropriate emergency procedures as required and report all safety and security risks, promptly and through the correct channels.
- To forge professional and effective working relationships with own team, supervisors, airline customers and their representatives, in order to maintain and develop Servisair’ reputation. To willingly share knowledge and own experience with colleagues and act in a co-operative manner to ensure customer service is continuously improved. To consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and time keeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status of Servisair.
- To complete any tasks within the jobholder’s expertise requested by the Passenger Supervisor, in order to contribute to effective service delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility/Reliable – The position involves shift working, including a combination of early mornings, late nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Excellent attendance performance level
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst using own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
- Good Computer/Keyboard skills
- Ability to produce a satisfactory UK or Overseas Criminal Record Check certificate prior to start date
- Traceable 5yr working history, inclusive of acceptable references obtainable prior to start date
- Reliable transport to get you to work
- Strict adherence to uniform standards
For an application form of further information please contact Kate Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org