- The 2014 Aerodrome Manual is split into 5 parts
- Part A - General
- Part B - Safety Management System
- Part C - Description of the aerodrome site
- Part D - Particulars to be reported to the Aeronautical Information Services
- Part E - Operational Procedures
Parts A-E are provided as one download. Due to the complexity of the document, and the sensitive nature of some of the information contained in the Emergency Orders, this area is restricted. Should you require access to the Emergency Orders you should click the Emergency Orders tab on the left hand side and fill out a registration form. This will be authorised by the Emergency planning manager. You can contact the Emergency planning manager on 0161 489 2319.
The latest edition of the Aerodrome Manual can always be found here, and is the only place to go to ensure you have access to the most up-to-date version. Also displayed is the current version number so that you can check if you already have the most up-to-date Edition.
Current Edition : 2014 Version 1 - Effective 1st January 2014