Airfield Planning Officer
T: +44 0161 489 5614
F: +44 0161 489 3306
Background:I have been with Manchester Airport since 2006. I began as an Aviation Security Officer working across all 3 terminals and airfield covering a variety of duties. After 4 years in security i moved to Airfield Operations, Safety & Compliance. I began with the airfield safety assurance team as a Safety Management systems (sms) compliance officer. This role included conducting internal company audits, aircraft turnround audits, data analysis, producing monthly and ad hoc safety reports and document editing/control duties. After 18 months in this role i was seconded to Airfield Planning as an airfield planning officer.
- Manage & update the MAG World Operations Website.
- Document control duties which include amending and issuing operational manuals and safety information notices.
- Undertaking Aircraft Turnround Audits.
- Assist in conducting operational risk assessments and managing the documentation.
- Airfield Planning coordination for projects and facility development.
- Assist in aerodrome safeguarding consultations, including issue of Crane/Tall equipment permits.