Who should attend?
This programme is designed for personnel who are may be in the roll instruction and training of operational crews, who respond to incidents involving entrapment.
PRE ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Personnel nominated to attend this course shall:
Be medically fit in accordance with the requirements from CAP 168 chapter 8 or company policy
- Have an understanding of the incident command system
- Must be competent in rescue and fire fighting operations and have a good level of knowledge and understanding in dealing with rescue type incidents.
- Have a good level of knowledge involving basic trauma and critical care
On completion of the course delegates will have a greater understanding and knowledge in delivering specific tactics and techniques which will be required by operational fire crews at an incident involving road traffic collisions or aircraft accidents were rescues are required.
At the end of this programme candidates will have had the opportunity to discuss how to:
- Design and plan a course based on rescue and extrication techniques
- Deliver and present information to students and learners
- Identify and discuss methods of rescue from various scenarios
- Deliver safe and effective practical sessions
- Demonstrate equal opportunities and the legislation of delivering training
- Comply with health & safety
On successful completion of the programme, the individual will be issued with a Certificate of attendance. Stating competence in Rescue and Extrication Instruction & delivery
For clients who need to stay local hotel accommodation can be arranged
4* hotel with dinner bed & breakfast + free Wi-Fi included
Course Duration 5 days