1. The prize includes one pair of return flights from East Midlands Airport to Brussels with bmi regional.
2. Flights are subject to availability at time of booking.
3. Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for any reasons and without prior notice, and an alternative offered.
4. The winner is requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least one month prior to the preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
5. Accommodation is not provided in the prize and is the responsibility of the prize winner to book and pay for.
6. Prize tickets can not be redeemed for cash.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight details, dates and times cannot be varied once they are booked. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. bmi regional reserve the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable.
8. Bookings must be made at least 30 days in advance of the outbound travel date. This offer is subject to restricted availability and does not represent entitlement to book to travel on a specific route on a specific date. Your seat will be booked in a promotional booking class. All bmi regional flights and fare types applicable to this offer are capacity controlled and subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability is more restrictive during peak periods. Greater promotional seat availability is offered on off-peak and high frequency services. Typically availability is limited on European flights on Monday mornings, Thursday/Friday/Sunday afternoon and evenings. During holiday periods and special events availability is very restricted.
9. All flights are subject to the terms and conditions under which they are issued including bmi regional's general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage. Available at bmiregional.com.
10. The winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
11. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & bmi regional (and their families) or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
13. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
14. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within 14 days after the closing date.
15. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. The MAG / bmi regional decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winners name can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
17. MAG / bmi regional reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion.
18. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
19. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
20. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
21. The competition closes on the 6th December 2015.
22. The prize details are as promoted, and cannot be amended.
23. The prize must be taken before 24 March 2016. i.e the return leg of the journey must be completed before the 24 March 2016.
24. The flights must depart from East Midlands Airport only.
25. The prize consists of a pair of return flights to Brussels. No other services / products are included (e.g transfers, spending money, accommodation, insurance, food, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).
26. The winner and their companion will be responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
27.The winner must be one of the people who travels on the flight as the prize cannot be transferred.
28. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.