The terms and conditions set out below apply to Express Lane bookings made on this website. Please read through these carefully.
1. This website is owned by East Midlands International Airport Limited, of Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SA registered Company Number 2078271 and who are also the supplier.
2. Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
3. You are entering into a contract with East Midlands International Airport Limited for passage through the Express security search check-in lane at East Midlands Airport, UK. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation Email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on the East Midlands Airport website.
4. Bookings must be made no later than 10pm on the day before arrival at East Midlands Airport. All Express Lane bookings are subject to availability and East Midlands International Airport Limited reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
5. The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The booking is valid for a single passage through the Express Lane for the date you have booked.
6. You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
7. Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Delta; MasterCard; Solo; Switch; VISA. We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
8. When you have completed your booking having entered a of travel, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address. East Midlands International Airport Limited cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure.
9. Subject to Paragraph 12 below and any specific product terms, you can cancel the contract by giving not less than 24 hours notice prior to your travel by visiting www.eastmidlandsairport.com and following the online instructions. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation to the e-mail address stipulated. In the event of any problems, you may alternatively cancel by phoning 0800 083 8759*. *Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.
Call 0800 083 8759 for our Customer Service and Feedback Teams
10. Cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours prior to your travel date. ALL BOOKINGS CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE TRAVEL DATE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
11. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, use of our Express is strictly subject to the following conditions:
i) Confirmation email must be handed into the Express Lane staff.
ii) East Midlands International Airport Limited does not guarantee availability of the Express Lane or a maximum or minimum queue length or time, or that the Express Lane queue time will be less than the standard lanes. All passengers are subject to the same security procedures and regulations and we therefore recommend that you allow enough time for the standard security and x-ray screening.
iii) East Midlands International Airport Limited shall not be responsible for any passengers who miss their flight because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security process.
iv) Use of the Express Lane does not guarantee entry to the departure lounge. All applicable security procedures, rules and regulations apply to their full extent and such access will be governed strictly in accordance therewith.
v) East Midlands International Airport Limited, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of missed flights for whatever reason.
12. East Midlands International Airport Limited and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the Express Lane.
13. East Midlands International Airport Limited reserve the right if prevented from supplying the Express Lane for any reason to cancel the contract and provide a full refund. East Midlands International Airport Limited will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible.
14. East Midlands International Airport Limited are only supplying you with the Express Lane under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
15. Although East Midlands International Airport Limited attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use our feedback form.
16. East Midlands International Airport Limited reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.