General Terms and Conditions
- Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- You have the option to share your details with MAG for marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing communications from MAG, you must tick the box to give permission to share your details. Your details will not be shared unless you give consent.
- You will have the option to receive marketing communications with third parties who are providing competition prizes. Should you opt in to this, your details will be shared securely with the third party, however after your details are transferred to the third party MAG will not be responsible for the safe use of this information.
Thomas Cook Airlines
- The winner is entitled to two return flights from EMA to FUE, LCA, PFO, HER, CFU, PMI, IBZ on a flight with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Depart and return between 1.1.19 and 30.4.19
- Flights must be booked before 30.4.19
- Flights are for the economy cabin which includes 6kg hand baggage per person per flight, 20kg cabin baggage per flight and three course James Martin Meal
- Flights are subject to availability
- No cash or flight alternatives available
- Winner is responsible for ensuring all transfers, accommodation, visa and other requirements are arranged as necessary
- Winner must travel as part of the prize
- Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions (including flying dates and destinations) or withdraw this promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice to you
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to claim your prize
- Prize is 2 x 4 tickets for the Cat in the Hat production, available for Monday - Thursday during the run (8th Dec - 12th Jan 2019).