Park right outside the terminal for the fastest, easiest route to your check-in desk!
- Ideal for shorter trips
- Perfect if you have heavy or bulky luggage or just want to be close to the terminal
- Pre-book for extra savings or just turn up.
Short Stay Map and Directions
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 3300. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
On arrival at the airport please follow signs for the Short Stay Car Park. Please take the left or middle lane for entry into the Short Stay Car Park.
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
The short Stay Car Park is located directly in front of the terminal building. No transfer bus required.
Entry and exit procedure
- At Short Stay the barrier will read your vehicles number plate, verify this against your booking details and should then open automatically. This may take a few moments, if the barrier does not open please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you. Do not press for a ticket to gain access to the car park.
- To exit Short Stay the barrier will read your vehicles number plate, verify this against your booking details and the barrier should then open automatically. This will take a few seconds. If for any reason the barrier does not open, please press the Assistance button. Do not insert your credit card or debit card into the barrier as a further payment will be taken.
3 metres maximum – height restriction in place
See parking options for blue badge holders
Trailers are not permitted.
A motorcycle can park in this car park for £3.50 per day.
Turn-Up and park
30 mins £2.30
1 hour £3.60
2 hours £7.20
3 hours £9.30
4 hours £11.20
6 hours £15.50
12 hours £31.00
24 hours £31.00
Each additional 24 hours £31.00
Effective from 1 November 2013 and reflect VAT at 20%.
Exit & Entry Procedure
You can make a payment at one of the pay stations either within the Arrivals Hall (opposite the Information Desk), in front of the Car Park Enquiries/Taxi Office or at the pay stations by each exit before proceeding to the exit barrier to insert your validated ticket. The machines accept all major credit and debit cards as well as cash. Receipts are available on request.
As an alternative, on departure proceed straight to the exit barrier; insert your car park ticket followed by your credit or debit card. Your card will be debited with the correct amount and returned to you with a receipt.
Please note that if you choose to pay by credit card or prepaid card, you will be charged a £1.50 card fee. We do not charge a
fee for debit cards.