Blue Badge Holders
We offer the following Car Parking options for Blue Badge holders:
- For dropping off and picking up friends and family, park in our Short Stay Car Park for up to 30mins for FREE
- For longer stays, pre book Short Stay, Long Stay* 1, Long Stay 4*or Jet Parks Plus* on-line.
- Special Offer - To receive a 20% discount book our Meet & Greet Car parking service via the call centre.
- All Car Parking options above can be booked on-line or via our call centre on 0871 200 3000
* Long stay 1 and 4 and Jet Parks Plus are busable products. All buses are DDA compliant.
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 3300. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
Upon entering the site, follow the signs to the car park you have pre booked and park in a Blue Badge Space. All Blue Badge Spaces are located close to a bus stop.
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
The short Stay Car Park is located directly in front of the terminal building. No transfer bus required.
Long Stay Car Parks 1 & 4 and JetParks Plus are all serviced by a bus every 15minutes. Transfer time maximum 8 minutes.
Meet & Greet is Within 1 – 2 minutes walking distance of the check-in desks. No transfer buses.
Entry and exit procedure
Upon entry to the Car Park, take a ticket to ensure you are charged the appropriate rate for your stay. Please take your car park ticket to the Car Park Enquiries Office opposite the Arrivals Hall to pay together with your Blue Badge. The ticket obtained on entry, together with the Blue Badge must be presented at the Car Park Enquiries Office in order for the ticket to be validated for the free exit.
Blue Badge holders
For information see Blue Badge holders
3 metres maximum – height restrictor in place
Trailers are not permitted.