If you are travelling to and from Nottingham, take the high quality frequent 24-hour Skylink bus service. It’s fast, frequent and reliable, running every 30 minutes during the day and hourly during the night, seven days a week. Bus tickets can be purchased from the bus driver or from the Airport Information Desk.
Skylink is family friendly, offering excellent value fares, plenty of luggage space, clean and comfortable seating, friendly drivers, easy low floor access for pushchairs and wheelchairs and the bus stops directly outside the terminal building.
The service operates from Friar Lane and Broadmarsh Bus Station in Nottingham and then express along Castle Boulevard and Queens Road via Long Eaton to the Airport. Passengers travelling to or from the east of the UK can make their connection at Nottingham train station, just 5 minutes walk from the Broadmarsh Bus Station stop.
The route also includes a limited service hourly to Kegworth and Loughborough Monday to Saturday.
Please Note: Tram works are currently taking place in Beeston and Chilwell - Delays Possible. Skylink now serves all bus stops along the route to allow customers easier access to the service.
On the following dates these events are taking place at Donington Park, customers should allow extra time on these dates:
• 3rd – 5th May (Donington Historic Festival)
• 24th – 26th May (FIM Superbike World Championship)
• 14th – 16th June (Download Festival - Camping On Site Begins Wednesday 12th June)
• 9th – 11th August (Classic Motorcycle Festival )
• 31 Aug – 1st Sept (Superstars, GT Sprint & Auto GP Championships)
• 6th – 8th Sept (MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship)
Skylink's sponsor partner: Visit the Capital FM Arena for shows and events in Nottingham.
Our timetable is available in a handy format for easy downloading and printing.
|Adult Anytime Return1||£8.00 / €103|
|Zigzag Plus one-day unlimited travel after 9am||£8.00|
|Family Anytime Return (up to five)2||£14.00 / €163|
|Child Single||half price|
|Child Return1||half price|
|10-trip regular user ticket||£20.00|
|Saver Zone C4||unlimited travel in trent barton zone C network including Skylink|
|Concessions55>||Free / half price|
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for one month
- Up to 5 people, maximum 2 adults return valid for one month
- for fares in Euro exact change is needed
- Now valid on Skylink - Visit trentbarton.co.uk for details - From £20 for 1 week, £75 for one month
- National concessionary scheme for people aged over 60 and/or with disabilities – Free at times set by the English National Travel Scheme
Special Taxi Offer!
Connect with skylink in the city centre by taxi, show the skylink driver a valid receipt from your taxi and get 50% off your family ticket. Family ticket + taxi receipt = £6.00