Drawing & Entrance
- All entries must be received no later than 28th July 2019.
- A Winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on or before 31st July 2019.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
- Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- You have the option to share your details with MAG for marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing communications from MAG, you must tick the box to give permission to share your details. Your details will not be shared unless you give consent.
- You will have the option to receive marketing communications with third parties who are providing competition prizes. Should you opt in to this, your details will be shared securely with the third party, however, after your details are transferred to the third party MAG will not be responsible for the safe use of this information.
The East Midlands Airport Summer Giveaway also has some terms and conditions that are solely applicable to a particular prize, each prize has its own independent terms and conditions as well as the terms and conditions covered in the above section.
Pair Of Tickets EMA-GCI Supplied By Aurigny
- 20kgs of hold luggage per passenger.
- Flights are for a pair of direct flights to East Midlands/Guernsey on Aurigny.
- Passengers must book to travel together on the same outbound and return flights.
- Available flights are subject to a separate booking class, which is not visible on Aurigny.com.
- Flights may not be available in school holidays or bank holidays.
- Booking in advance will increase your chances of obtaining your preferred flights.
- Travel must be booked and completed before the expiry of the validity date of 12 months and may be subject to certain date and time exclusions.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Once the tickets are issued any changes or amendments will be subject to administration fees and in some instances, may not be permitted.
- Passengers must ensure you have the correct travel documents to travel and have travel insurance.
Family Day Pass For Up To 6 People Supplied By Twinlakes
- Tickets can be used on any day we are open in 2019 except Fireworks Night & Christmas Eve.
Two Tickets To The King Richard III Visitor Centre With A Cream Tea Supplied By King Richard III Visitor Centre
- The prize comprises: two admission tickets for the King Richard III Visitor Centre, a guidebook and a cream tea for two people in the Centre’s café.
- The prize package can be redeemed up until 31st December 2019, on any day the Visitor Centre is open – check the website for opening times and dates.
- The prize is non-transferable and redemption period cannot be extended.
A Weekend Family Ticket (Worth Approx. £300) To Timber Festival Which Takes Place In The Heart Of The National Forest On The Weekend Of The 5th/6th/7th July Supplied By Timber Festival
- No additional terms and conditions.
Voucher For 2 Return Tickets From EMA With Ryanair Supplied By Ryanair
- This certificate is valid for one return flight for two passengers and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
- Booking requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking requests must be submitted prior to the expiry date on the certificate.
- The passenger travelling must be 16 years of age or older on the date of departure.
- Ryanair will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
- Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
- Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
- This certificate cannot be used during peak periods including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays.
- You must specify an email address when making your flight booking. Ryanair is unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
- PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or illegible certificates will not be actioned and therefore will be rejected. Ryanair will not contact you in this regard.
- All communications (email & phone) will be handled in English only.
- Ryanair will contact you by email to inform you of the available flights. Upon receipt of this email it is your responsibility to contact Ryanair, within 5 working days, from date of email dispatch to confirm your reservation. Failure to contact Ryanair during this period will result in your reservation being auto cancelled.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
- Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
- Nationality required for online check-in only.
- From the 1st November 2018, if you have not purchased Priority Booking or a Plus/Flexi Plus ticket, you can only travel with 1 piece of cabin baggage (format 42 x 20 x 30 cm (25,200 cm³). However, you can purchase Priority boarding or add a check-in bag to your booking.
- All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on ryanair.com
- Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view our Terms and Conditions of Travel at ryanair.com
- All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or to amend this offer without notice at its sole discretion at any point in the future.
A Family Pass To The National Space Centre Supplied By The National Space Centre
- Voucher can be used for ONE family day out at the National Space Centre - valid till 19 Dec 2019.
- Cannot be used for an Annual Pass upgrade, Premium, evening or corporate events.
- No extensions can be offered and the ticket has no monetary value.
- Cannot be resold and is non-transferable.
Honey & Wax Gift Set Supplied By The Bee Farmer
- No additional terms and conditions.
4 Tickets For Any Archery Legends Experience Supplied By Archery Legends
- To be used at one time and valid for 12 months.
- Retail value up to £96.
2 X £50 Vouchers For Hinckley Town Supplied By Hinckley Summer Of Fun
A Family Ticket For 4 (2 Adults, 2 Children) Supplied By Leicester Riders
- Valid for use at any game in the 2019/20.
4 Tickets For The PDC Darts Supplied By Leicester Riders / Morningside Arena
- For an afternoon session on Sunday 20th October 2019.
Family Ticket to the Victory Show Supplied By The Victory Show
- The Victory Show, the Country’s largest WWII weekend takes place at Cosby, Leicestershire from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th September 2019.
- An impressive line-up of WWII aircraft will be displaying over the weekend with a planned military performance with an authentic World War II airborne parachute drop!
Two sets of Four Free Tickets to see the most colourful, interactive outdoor theatre show at Derby Feste in September! Supplied By Derby Feste Tickets
- The tickets are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Close Acts will perform on Bass’ Recreation Ground, Derby and is an outdoor event.
Sunday Brunch for Two Supplied By Elements Tea and Coffee House
Bottle of Shining Cliff Gin 70cl & Distillery Tour Voucher for 2 people Supplied By White Peak Distillery
- Over 18s only.
- Booking essential.
An overnight stay for up to two people including breakfast at The Cow Dalbury. Supplied By The Cow, Dalbury
- Valid until 30th November, Monday – Thursday
- The prize is a one night stay for up to two people including breakfast.
- The overnight stay is valid for bookings on Monday to Thursday nights only up to and including Thursday 28th November 2019.
- Any extra spend must be paid in full during the stay.
- Once a booking has a booking reference allocated and is confirmed it cannot be transferred to another date.
- The promoter is The Cow Dalbury, The Green, Dalbury Lees, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 5BE.
A £50 voucher towards food at The Horseshoes, Long Lane. Supplied By The Horseshoes, Long Lane
- Valid until 30th November, Mon – Friday
- This gift voucher can be used at The Horseshoes, Long Lane. This gift voucher can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- This voucher can be used to purchase food only.
- This gift voucher must be redeemed by Friday 30th November 2019.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- This voucher is valid only at the Berkeley Inns sites.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of The horseshoes, Long Lane is final.
- The Horseshoes, Long Lane reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
A complimentary night’s stay at The Farmhouse at Mackworth, alongside a 3-course meal for 2 people and a bottle of wine Supplied By The Farmhouse, Mackworth
- The bedroom subject to availability and must be taken within 12 months of win.
- Excludes sharing steaks.
- The wine will be chosen at the manager’s discretion.
One night dinner, bed & breakfast for 2 people Supplied By Petwood Hotel
- No additional terms and conditions.
Forest Pines Hotel – One night dinner, bed & breakfast for 2 people
T&Cs - Based on two guests sharing a room. Guests have a dinner allowance of £28.00 per person to use in the restaurant against food items only. Valid until 31st December 2019. Subject to availability.